Tuesday 12 January 2021

MEATBALL CALZONE

 MEATBALL CALZONE

 

I have used B-Free wraps before as a pizza base and one wrap can be used as your healthy extra B or 4.5 syns. You can find them in the free from aisles in most supermarkets, I usually buy mine from Asda.

 

I fried some Livelean meatballs, which are syn free, until brown and popped them in an oven proof dish with onions, peppers, cherry tomatoes, garlic, mixed herbs and a tin chopped tomatoes and roasted for approximately 35-40 minutes.

 

Once cooked, I spooned the meatball mixture onto half of the B-Free wrap and topped with some cheese from my healthy extra A (I used Aldi reduced fat cheddar which is 40g). Fold over the wrap and return to the oven for approximately 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.

 

I served mine with Slimming World syn free chips, cooked in my acti-fry. It looks such a 'beige' and naughty meal but the sauce is full of speed and its completely syn free using healthy extra A and B!

No comments:

Post a Comment