Monday 16 March 2020

Sweet BBQ chicken & Veg


Sweet BBQ chicken & Veg

Serves 2, 4 pts per serving

stir fry 2 diced chicken breasts
Add various veg, Peppers, onion, mushrooms, chilli, diced carrots...stir fry till veg softened, then chuck in a jar of Homeprides deliciously good sweet bbq sauce and heat through...

Serve with rice or a jacket potato

I am fed up with sandwiches so last night I cooked 50g pasta and a couple of spears of asparagus (v cheap in my greengrocer at the moment). Cooled them both then chopped the asparagus into the pasta and added 1 chopped hard boiled egg, 3 chopped raw mushrooms and a chopped up bit of red pepper. Then I mixed a teaspooon of Dijon mustard and a tablespoon of low fat creme fraiche and stirred it all up.

Delicious! And I make that a measly 5 points for a very very tasty lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment