Tuesday 31 March 2020

PANHACKETY

PANHACKETY

This is made with beef and gravy left over from Sunday Dinner
I cook this on a Sunday night it tastes better next day. It is then just a case of heating up when I get in from work It really hits the spot.
The amount of ingredients used is really up to you but this is just a quide

2 onions sliced
2/3 large carrots sliced
2 oxo cubes
left over beef and gravy
enough water to cover ingredients well,about 3 large boiled potatoes thickly sliced,I boil more potatoes than I need when cooking dinner
half pound of steak mince
3/4 slices of chopped bacon

spray large pan with frylight
add onion mince and bacon cook off until mince just changes colour.
add all other ingredients EXEPT POTATOES
Bring to the boil then simmer until cooked then add cooked potatoes.

We normally use corned beef instead of mince but then it would not be NC I think the mince is better anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment