Tuesday 18 May 2021

TOMATO CHICKEN FILLETS ON A BED OF SPAGHETTI & WILD MUSHROOMS

TOMATO CHICKEN FILLETS ON A BED OF SPAGHETTI & WILD MUSHROOMS


This was a tasty meal!!

I cut chicken breasts into fillets and marinaded them in tomato puree, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and chopped basil for 2 hours.
I baked the fillets in a hot oven for 15 minutes.

I managed to get a lovely pack of exotic wild mushrooms, but any mushrooms would do although I would heartily recommend including some oyster mushrooms.

I chopped a shallot, a spring onion and a clove of garlic and fried in frylight then added a can of Campbells Mushroom Soup and a drop of skimmed milk.

I cooked some spaghetti and mixed it into the sauce.
I served the chicken on top of the spaghetti & sauce and sprinkled shredded basil over the top !!

No comments:

Post a Comment